Battlefield Hardline premium has been announced and here is what you get for your money if you opt in.
Four Super Features
As a Battlefield Hardline Premium member, you can look forward to four Super Features, designed to make the gaming experience richer and more personalized. The four features are:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
Four Expansion Packs
On top of this, Battlefield Hardline Premium members will be able to enjoy four digital expansion packs featuring all-new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles and in-game content. Remember: you’ll get a 2-week head start* with these expansions if you go Premium. Here’s what’s coming up:
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
More Battlefield Hardline Premium Perks
It doesn’t stop there. More perks are lined up for you if you decide to become a Battlefield Hardline Premium member. How does this sound:
- Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
- 12 Gold Battlepacks
- New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
- Priority position in server queues
If your planning to pick up this title on Xbox Sign up to EA Access and you can get yourself a 10 hour free trial of the title.