A brand new Fallout 4 update is currently rolling out for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC versions of the game. The patch – officially titled the 1.10.26 patch – doesn’t bring many bug fixes to the game, but is still a fairly big update that delivers new content via the Creation Club platform.
The Creation Club has been out for a couple of weeks now, and Bethesda is finally beginning to deliver additional content to the platform in the form of the updates. The update itself is around 887 MB on the Xbox One, and includes with it two new Doom-fleated items in the Creation Club: the Doom Classic marine armor and the Doom BFG.
The full list of Creation Club content inlaced is below:
- Hellfire Power Armor: 500 Credits
- Chinese Stealth Armor: 400 Credits
- Prototype Gauss Rifle: 400 Credits
- Modular Military Backpack: 400 Credits
- Morgan’s Space Suit (Prey): 300 Credits
- Modern Furniture Workshop Pack: 300 Credits
- Horse Power Armor: 250 Credits
- Handmade Shotgun: 200 Credits
- Power Armor Onyx Paint Job: 100 Credits
- Pip-Boy Swamp Paint Job: 50 Credits
- Pip-Boy Chrome Paint Job: 50 Credits (Currently Free)
- Pip-BoyOnyx Paint Job: 50 Credits
In the United States you can pickup 750 credits for $8.00, 1500 credits for $15, 3000 for $25, and 5,500 for $40.
The short list of patch notes can be found below:
Fallout 4 1.10.26 Update
- Fix for Load Order resorting improperly after downloading a Creation
- Minor fixes to Bethesda.net accounts functionality
Fallout 4 s out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The post Fallout 4 Update Brings New Creation Club Content Into the Game appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.