Sniper Elite 4 Season pass detailed and launch trailer revealed
Another game another season pass for us to ponder. With the upcoming launch Rebellion are keen to make us very much aware of how much bang for our buck we are going to get from Sniper Elite 4 and Rebellion have today revealed that the SNIPER ELITE 4 Season Pass will give players access to ALL 12 of the game’s post-launch content packs, including 4 full campaign missions for 1-2 players!
The Season Pass includes the following:
ALL PRE-ORDER BONUS CONTENT
• Target: Führer campaign mission – Infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility and use wits and creativity to take out the target in over 30 ways.
• Camouflage Rifle Skin Pack – Blend into the lush environments of wartime Italy with highly detailed skins for all seven of the game’s starting rifles, for use in any mode.
THREE HUGE NEW CAMPAIGN MISSIONS
• A completely new three-chapter campaign, separate from the main storyline, which features massive, diverse new environments that eventually lead Karl out of Italy for a thrilling finale.
THREE CONTENT-STUFFED EXPANSION PACKS
• Each expansion pack will be released alongside a campaign mission, and they’ll each include 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins and 2 new characters.
WEAPON AND CHARACTER PACKS
• Three further weapon packs – including silenced weapons, famous wartime Allied rifles, and equipment for taking on foes at close quarters…
• Three new characters for use in both co-op and multiplayer.
As previously announced, all new multiplayer maps and modes released after launch will be FREE for the whole community.
The Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass will be priced $34.99 / €34.99 / £29.99 and will be available at launch.